Our chocolates are made weekly in small batches, guaranteeing a fantastically fresh product with a taste that is not comparable to mass produced chocolate. We are a family run business that believe that using the freshest local ingredients and sourcing the best products from around the world produces the very best flavours.
- We don't add extra oils or fats to our chocolates, or pad them out with fructose syrups.
- As we use fresh Irish dairy cream, we have to use some glucose and inverted sugar, otherwise they wouldn't last a week after being made!
- There is no gluten used in any of our products or on our premises.
- Some products contain nuts, and we use nuts and nut products in our workshop.
- Our workshop is just outside the village of Aughnacliffe, North County Longford, where we moved from after setting up our business originally in Naas, Co. Kildare